Subject: Re: [boost] some mpl programming task -- don't get this compiled
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-16 19:19:07

AMDG

Peter Foelsche wrote:
> I'm still unclear about some fundamentals of the mpl library.
> Could somebody have a look at this source code?
> I'm playing around with this since quite a while.
> I'm trying to convert some information into an array of strings.
> I'm using boost::mpl::map instead of vector as I want to overwrite
> points in a two dimensional matrix.
> So in fact this is a map indexed by a long containing another map
> indexed by a long containing char. Two dimensional quadratic matrix of
> char.

Well, for starters, boost::mpl::lambda can't handle non-type template
arguments.

In particular,

template<..., unsigned int __NUMBER_OF_NODES__, ...>
        typename boost::mpl::lambda<
            CForOneSource<boost::mpl::_2, __NUMBER_OF_NODES__,
boost::mpl::_1>
>::type

doesn't work.

I might also point out that identifiers containing double underscores
are reserved.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe