Subject: Re: [boost] Proposed addition to the iterator library for iterating over all tuples.
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-19 06:25:18

On 06/16/09 14:38, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> FC++ can do this, if I'm correctly interpreting pages 16,19-20 of:
>
> http://www-static.cc.gatech.edu/~yannis/fc++/fcpp-lambda.pdf

[snip]
> For example, p. 19 uses (in haskell syntax):

The attached code (whose contents show the FC++ sourceforge project
from which it was derived) produces:

<--make run--
make -k run
/home/evansl/prog_dev/boost-svn/ro/boost-trunk/sandbox/build/gcc4_4n/boost-trunk/sandbox/fc++/sourceforge/sandbox/monad_list_comprehension.exe

---------:41
1,3
1,4
2,3
2,4
---------
>--make run--

Unfortunately, while trying to figure how to convert this to
have any number of input domains instead of just the two
(the X and Y in

            | (X <= list_with(1,2))
            , (Y <= list_with(3,4))

) I ran into a roadblock of trying to understand what
the code in lambda.h. The in in-source docs are sparse
and the fcpp-lambda.pdf didn't explain the details either :(

I may try to contact the authors or post something to the
fcpp mailing list or try some more to decipher the code.