Subject: Re: [boost] [ptr_container] ptr_vector across DLL boundaries
From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-26 19:42:19

Robert Dailey skrev:
> Hi,
> Suppose I have a DLL that allocates a few objects and places them in a
> ptr_vector. I then pass this ptr_vector to my executable via a move
> operation (basically a swap, not a copy). The executable would keep the
> ptr_vector by value and eventually delete it when it falls out of scope.

Hi Robert,

I have checked in a new version in trunk that supports stateful
clone_allocators.

You may access the clone_allocator by

   clone_allocator& get_clone_allocator();

I prefer this to a constructor argument, since there are already so many
constructors.

Let me know if this allows you to solve your problem.

-Thorsten