Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] on using visitor in dijkstra_shortest_path
From: Sandeep Gupta (gupta.sandeep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-02 17:22:23

Thanks for the correction. I am bit hesitant to delve into this side issue.
Hopefully I there is some substance to it. But do feel free to ignore the
rest as noise.

If one looks carefully there are essentially two hits (rest are
duplicates)...
one is at visitors.hpp which is not useful to figure out the usage and
the other is
a question mailing list question on same topic..this is where i picked up
clues for using the visitor and started doing digging around. This is quite
unproductive.

I couldn't find a documented usage when one's context is
dijkstra_shortest_path.
If your starting page is dijkstra_shortest_path then visitor ends up at
dijkstra_visitor page (
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_38_0/libs/graph/doc/DijkstraVisitor.html).
>From here to i wasn't able to pick up the usage or
figure out what was wrong with my original approach. Its feasible but very
cumbersome and requires multiple hit-and-trial.

thanks
sandeep