Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] To customize the graph traversing
From: Cosimo Calabrese (cosimo.calabrese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-15 09:14:14

> You also may try to use filtered graph adaptor
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_39_0/libs/graph/doc/filtered_graph.html

Thank you Dmitry,

but I can't use the filtered graph, because it completely hides edges;
instead I would to hide an edge if I "come" from a particulary adjacent
edge, and to show an edge if I come from another adjacent edge. In this
other graph (I hope it's comprehensible...):

          _C _F
          o| /|
         o /
        o /
A---->B------> D o o o >G
        \ ^ \
         \ | \
         _\| | _\|
           E | H

if the exploration goes through AB, and then BD, I can't go in DG, but
only in DF and DH; instead if I come from ID, so I can go in DG.

It is an exploration problem. I think that a Dijkstra/BFS foundation is
that the graph must be immutable during the exploration. Instead I would
  to hide the DG edge in some cases, and to show it in other cases.

Best regards,
Cosimo Calabrese.