Subject: Re: [boost] Behavior change in path operator /
From: Scott McMurray (me22.ca+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-15 17:22:04

2009/7/15 Gérald Fauvelle <gf_at_[hidden]>:

> I've tried to find when, in what version,  this change occured, but couldn't
> find it in release notes.

In the current version, at least, this behaviour for / comes from the
explicitly-specified /=, so checking the docs for that should fine the
change. I don't know why it was made, though I suspect

> And if I want previous behavior, I have 2 solutions. Fix my code, of fix
> boost code. I'm afraid that if I fix boost code I could break some boost
> functionnalities, or can I do it with no problem ?

If you decide to fix your code, apparently the function that does what
you want in the current version is named complete:
http://www.boost.org/libs/filesystem/doc/reference.html#Operations-functions