Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] Latest changes broke module-singleton
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-17 17:22:44

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Now, at runtime I'm getting a pure virtual function call assertion
> here: libs/serialization/src/void_cast.cpp, line 239 (yes, it's still
> the same delete, *sigh*.

This is starting to stress me out. Turns out I had a few
"pure virtual function call" assertions related to the usage
of virtual functions called from destructors. The showed
up in a few of the serialization library tests but I thought
I fixed them all - at least all the tests pass now (except
for one unrelated? test).

In my current copy, line 239 isn't an "assert"
statement but rather a "delete vc". Before it was
invoking an assertion in extended_type_info
comparison - server levels down. Do you have any
more information you could give me?

Robert Ramey