Subject: Re: [boost] Release branch regression testing failures
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-22 16:40:43

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Beman Dawes<bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Stale tests have been cleared, and there is a fresh release branch
> regression test report up at:
>
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
>
> Libraries reporting errors on more than one platform are:
>
>   bimap - all platforms failing

Everything is fine except for two tests that involves the Property Map
library. I have read that Jeremiah Willcock move the headers up to a
separate folder, but leaving a forward header to maintain everything
working. Has the library change in some other way Jeremiah? I think
this test should work with out modifications.

> I'd appreciate it if the developers involved would clear these tests in the
> next few days.

I will try to get all that boxes green as soon as possible.

Best regards
Matias