Subject: Re: [boost] Release branch regression testing failures
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-23 04:39:34

On
> Behalf Of Beman Dawes
> Sent: 22 July 2009 20:20
> To: Boost Developers list
> Subject: [boost] Release branch regression testing failures
>
> Stale tests have been cleared, and there is a fresh release branch
> regression test report up at:
>
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
>
> Libraries reporting errors on more than one platform are:
>
> math - all platforms failing

The math failures on all platforms are caused by a missing file.

/home/beman/boost/release-test/boost/libs/math/config/has_mpfr_class.cpp:13:
21: error: gmpfrxx.h: No such file or directory

The failure will not affect user of the code at all (who would normally
provide the latest version of this GMP file anyway), but I am sure John
Maddock will be on the case soon ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow