Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] Subversion upgrade on
From: Doug Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-25 20:24:30

The Subversion upgrade on is now complete, and
everything is up and running with Subversion 1.6.3. Trac has also been
upgraded to the latest version (0.11.5). If you notice any problems
with the upgraded Trac or Subversion, please contact me directly.

Let's give a big thanks to DongInn Kim, system administrator at the
Open Systems Lab @ Indiana University, who keeps the Boost servers
running (so we can keep writing cutting-edge C++).

  - Doug

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Doug Gregor<doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> We'd like to upgrade Subversion on from the old version
> it is currently using (1.4.2) to version 1.6.2, so that Boost can make
> use of some of the new and useful features introduced in Subversion
> 1.5 and 1.6. Since this upgrade will involve an upgrade of the
> repository, it is likely to take a while---we'll probably have to
> block out 8 or more hours, during which Subversion will be
> inaccessible.
> We would like to perform the Subversion upgrade soon (within the next
> few days). Are we at a point in Boost's development cycle where we can
> tolerate a day of down-time to perform this upgrade?
>  - Doug

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at