Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40][release][bug-spring] Release Notes
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-27 19:13:12
> Since we're moving towards the release, this would be a great time to
> add your release notes to the site. As always, if you can't or don't
> want to update the website, reply to this email and I'll do it for
> Also, if you've fixed anything in the bug sprint that's worth
> mentioning, it should probably be in there.
There have been a couple of bug fixes to Wave, not sure whether it's
appropriate to list all of them in detail:
Boost V1.40.0: Wave V2.0.2
- Fixed several race condition inhibiting to use Wave in multi threaded
environments. Wave is now usable in multi threaded applications again.
- Fixed compilation problems caused by recent changes to the multi_pass
from Spirit V2.1.
- Fixed Wave to compile with BOOST_FILESYSTEM_NO_DEPRECATED defined (i.e.
library doesn't use the deprecated filesystem interface anymore).
- Switched to Re2C V0.13.5
- Specifying a custom token type now works as expected. The new lexer
introduced in V2.0 broke this part.
- Removed old code related to pre Boost V1.31 (related to V1 of iterator
library), this breaks compatibility with Boost versions this old.
- Incorporated the changes from latest version of the flex_string class
- Finally fixed all remaining examples. Everything seems to work fine now.
- Added a new commandline option --macrocounts/-c to the Wave driver
which lists all macro invocation counts to an optionally specified file
(default is cout).
- Fixed --list_includes/-l command line option of the wave driver tool to
correctly indent the generated list of included files.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk