Subject: Re: [boost] [cmake] "I want everything" should build "out of the box" (on Windows)
From: Kenny Riddile (kfriddile_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-28 16:51:27

troy d. straszheim wrote:
> Kenny Riddile wrote:
>>
>> I'm just looking forward to the day when the current CMake support
>> exposes all of this optional functionality (variants, zlib, bzip2,
>> etc.) as CMake variables that I can happily configure via the CMake
>> gui, push a button, and build exactly what I want.
>
> AFAIK it does already. You could join the boost-cmake list:

> -t

After some digging in the current CMake scripts, I see that in the case
of IOStreams, it searches in certain standard locations for both zlib
and bzip2 and automatically adds support for them if they are found.
This isn't quite what I was talking about above, but I guess that's a
discussion for the CMake list.