Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] Latest changes broke module-singleton
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-29 17:54:17

Well, I'm still suffering here. My two new tests for DLLS are failing with
gcc and I can't seem to get debug them with my cygwin setup. So if someone
would like to look into that I would be greatful.

Also, fixing some other bugs broke test_no_rtti and I having a heck of time
fixing that. This is a logical problem I'm working on and I don't think
anyone can help me with so you can all relax.

Robert Ramey