Subject: Re: [boost] boost] Boost.Plot? - Scalable Vector Graphics (was [expressive] performance tuning
From: Edward Grace (ej.grace_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-31 16:37:31

On 31 Jul 2009, at 20:01, Phil Endecott wrote:

> Edward Grace wrote:

>> Name: empirical-times.png
>> Type: image/png
>> Size: 8765 bytes
>> Desc: not available
>> -------------- next part --------------
>
> This is just another of my once-or-twice-per-year messages to point
> out
> that these links don't work...

I'm not quite sure I understand. Once I pared down the attachments
my message should have had a couple of .png attachments. Did this
get replaced by a non-functional URL? The graphs are quite
important, without them nothing makes sense [*].

I don't get an echo of what I post so I can't tell.

-ed

[*] That doesn't imply that it will make sense with them of course!