Subject: Re: [boost] Using channel with boost 1.39.0
From: Yigong Liu (yigongliu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-05 23:16:09

Hello,

this early morning i uploaded a new version of "Channel" to Vault (
http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Distributed%20Computing),
which is updated to build with latest boost distribution (1.39) and the
following compilers:
ubuntu8.04/g++4.2.4, ubuntu9.04/g++4.3.3, windows(VC++2005, VC++2008).
I haven't yet got chance to install fedora11 to try out. Joaquim, could you
please help give the new version a try?

Channel is a distributed message passing framework built on top of boost. (
http://channel.sourceforge.net).

Regards
Yigong

I'm trying to run the channel examples compiled with boost trunk