Subject: Re: [boost] different matrix library?
From: joel (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-18 12:10:46

DE wrote:
> i'm not a matlab'ist
> i'm rather a c++'ist if one can say so
> i'm not familiar with matlab idioms
> since that, i consider general cases but not any specific ones from
> matlab or maple or other
>
> by the way i asked a colleague of mine (who is familiar with matlab as
> well as c++) what syntax does he like more? and he said that he
> prefers c++ (regardles of performance)
> so my point is that it's a pure matter of taste

It could be beneficial for the discussion if you weren't ditching stuff
all together with not reading what's written.
I was porposing to reuse the concept of cartesian product of indexes ...

But well, guess your coworker knows better :p

Joel Falcou - Assistant Professor
PARALL Team - LRI - Universite Paris Sud XI
Tel : (+33)1 69 15 66 35