Subject: Re: [boost] [persistence] interface overview
From: Stefan Strasser (strasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-24 08:10:30

Am Monday 24 August 2009 10:37:55 schrieb Paul A. Bristow:

> > > there is no complete documentation yet, but I've written an overview of
> > > the library interface, which can be found here:
>
> http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=overvi
>ew.ht ml&d
>
> > irectory=persistence&
> > next time try documenting code you are writnig in a 'special' way so
> > an autogeneration tool can 'write' docs for you (e.g. doxygen)
> > believe me, your effort of learning to write comments in a bit special
> > way will cover all the effort of (re)writng docs every time the code
> > changes
> > besides the code becomes fully selfdocumented
> > just try it, i think you won't regret it anyway
>
> Well I think you will regret it at first - setup is a pig - but the results
> are really, really worth it!
>
> You need to make sure you can re-build one of the Boost libraries that use
> Doxygen and indexing too.

thanks for the suggestions, but right now there are no comments in any format,
suitable for automatic documentation or not.
so when I add documentation I'll think about adding it into the source code.

but that's besides the point of my mail. I'd appreciate comments and
suggestions about the library interface itself (link above).