Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40.0] Freeze for release candidate
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-24 12:12:19

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Beman Dawes wrote:

> As far as I can tell, all the branches/release merges we were waiting
> for have now been completed. The plan is to go ahead with the release
> candidate as soon as all the release branch tests have cycled for
> revision 55757.
>
> Please commit no more changes to branches/release without explicit
> permission from me.

One issue that I am concerned about is that there are no regression test
results for the release branch with MPI (and thus Boost.MPI and
Boost.Graph.Parallel) turned on. Thus, neither of these components have
been tested in a couple of weeks, and they were broken last time the
regression tests ran for them. I would feel more comfortable if the
regression tests passed for those before the release as well. What are
other peoples' opinions on that?

-- Jeremiah Willcock