Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review: Boost.Polygon starts today August 24, 2009
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-26 15:30:00

Don't know yet. I have a bit the impression that I'm supposed to read the sample programs and abstract myself from this what it does. But it somehow seems to work, so I will report my observations in the same style:

- Slight inconsistency of Contents menu for "Polygon 45 Concept" and "Property Merge 45"

- point_usage.cpp:
assert(gtl::euclidean_distance(pt, pt2) == 10.0f);
is not a good idea, because floating point comparison will not work out
-custom_point.cpp:
assert(gtl::euclidean_distance(pt, pt2) == 10.0f);
- gtl_polygon_usage.cpp:
assert(gtl::area(poly) == 100.0f);
assert(gtl::extents(rect, poly)); //get bounding box of poly
assert(gtl::perimeter(poly) == 40.0f);
- custom_polygon.cpp:
assert(gtl::area(poly) == 100.0f);
assert(gtl::extents(rect, poly)); //get bounding box of poly
assert(gtl::perimeter(poly) == 40.0f);
static inline unsigned int size(const CPolygon& t) {
- polygon_set_usage.cpp:
assert(extents(rect, ps ^ ps2));
- custom_polygon_set.cpp:
assert(extents(rect, ps ^ ps2));
- connectivity_extraction_usage.cpp:
assert(ce.insert(test_data[i]) == i);
//Now you know how to use the connectivity extraction algorithm
//to extract the connectivity graph for overlapping geometry
- property_merge_usage.cpp:
//Now you know how to use the manhattan and arbitrary angle property
//merge algorithms to perform map overlay on n layers of input geometry

- gtl_property_merge_90.htm:
std::map<std::set<property_type>, polygon_set_data<coordiante_type> >
std::map<std::vector<property_type>, polygon_set_data<coordiante_type> >
coordiante_type should be coordinate_type, but what's the meaning of "polygon_set_data<coordinate_type>"?
void merge(result_tyep& result)
- gtl_property_merge_45.htm:
std::map<std::set<property_type>, polygon_set_data<coordiante_type> >
std::map<std::vector<property_type>, polygon_set_data<coordiante_type> >
void merge(result_tyep& result)
- gtl_property_merge.htm:
std::map<std::set<property_type>, polygon_set_data<coordiante_type> >
std::map<std::vector<property_type>, polygon_set_data<coordiante_type> >
void merge(result_tyep& result)

Regards,
Thomas