Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review: Boost.Polygon starts today August 24, 2009
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-30 05:58:40

2009/8/24 Fernando Cacciola <fernando.cacciola_at_[hidden]>:

> The formal review of the Boost.Polygon library by Lucanus Simonson starts
> today, August 24, 2009 and will finish September 2, 2009.

Hi Luke,

congratulations for reaching this point with boost::polygon.
I read your docs partly today and I like the library a lot.

> - What is your evaluation of the design?
The design is pretty clear and elegant and as far as I can see now
it demonstrated that elegance and efficiency can be combined well.

The docs are simple and clear and the interface is intuitive.
Your examples are easy to understand and very convincing.
Together with the paper and presentation from boostcon the
docs are pretty high quality.

I'm sure you are going to gather a lot of YES votes until September 2nd.
Mine will be among them ;)

I hope I find the time to look at boost::polygon in more detail until end
of the review period.

Cheers
Joachim