Subject: Re: [boost] [GIL] image rescale algorithms
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-06 16:09:10
I have been reading and testing some of your code, mainly the
resampling part. It's great stuff! Thanks.
Please read my comments. They are in random order and of different priorities:
* You have created a clamp_channel_fn. Isn't that the same as gil's
* I would like to invite you to format your code with the appropriate
headers into the boost format. I can help you here.
* Can you use source code from the freeimage project and relabel it
under the MIT license?
* You define a vertical_flip algorithm. Did you notice gil's
* I would move filters.hpp and filter_weight_table.hpp into your detail\ folder.
* resample.hpp should include filters.hpp.
* for writing test I recommend boost::test/
As, I said, I like your contribution. What do you think of adding it
to my gil contribution subversion? This is place where people,
including me, keep their submissions. I would add you as a member
though you have the access permissions. The URL is
Another idea is to write a freeimage image reader and writer and add
it to my gil::io_new project. What do you think of that?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk