Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.CrashReport?
From: Edouard A. (edouard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-09 05:04:44

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:57:52 +0200, "Boris Schaeling" <boris_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
> automatically a crash report to a website. But if an application crashs I

> want to tell a user to send me file X in directory Y to avoid explaining

> who Dr. Watson is or what 'ulimit -c' does.

If you are working on a Windows application, all you have to do is create
an account at the Microsoft error reporting service, and you'll get all the
error reports for your applications through the Windows Error Reporting
Service.

It only requires to sign your releases with a certificate. You don't need
to develop anything special within your application.

--
EA