Subject: Re: [boost] Build files locations, try 2
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-12 02:19:11

Vladimir Prus wrote:

> Some time ago, I have raised the concern that CMakeList.txt
> files violate directory structure requirements. See:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/189496/
>
> Back then, the discussion did not lead anywhere, and no further
> progress was made for 2.5 months. So, let me try to phrase this
> a bit differently. Is it fine with everybody if I move Jamfiles
> out of 'build' folder of every library one level higher?

Ping 2? Just in case the context is already lost, I would appreciate
if one of the following options be "officially" selected:

1. Files named CMakeLists.txt moved to 'build' directory.
2. Files named Jamfile.v2 moved outside of 'build' directory, and library
requirements adjusted.
3. The library requirements document is removed from the web site, since
apparently nobody cares what it say any longer :-(

- Volodya