Subject: Re: [boost] C++ Manifesto
From: christophe henry (henry_christophe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-13 15:33:23

> Why is there no Boost.ANTLR?

Good question. I mean, if Spirit seems to you such a disservice to the community that you write the xth post about it, why not show how to do it right? I'm sure we would all benefit from it, because right now, I haven't read anything constructive in this post.

At least Joel spent lots of time to offer a great library to the C++ community and I think he deserves better than such unconclusive criticism as "I think that it represents a disservice to the C++ community".

Seeing from his user base, I respectfully allow myself some to disagree on that point.

Now the challenge is simple:

Make it better and you'll earn yourself some respect.

Don't provide any alternative and land from now on in my spam box.

Regards,

Christophe