Subject: [boost] [rdb] 0.04
From: Jean-Louis Leroy (jl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-20 19:46:07

I have uploaded a new version of my relational database library to the
vault. It implements the ideas I described in another thread. This time
it even puts things in a real (odbc) database and retrieves them.

I see that 12 have downloaded the previous versions. If you have time
please send me feedback. Have you been able to compile it ? Has anybody
tried on Unix or with other compilers ?

Please note:
* It's a work in progress ; for the curious only.
* I develop on Windows with Visual Studio Express 2008. There is a
solution file in the msvc dir. Nothing bjam works yet.
* Currently the doc is the test suite

Jean-Louis Leroy