Subject: Re: [boost] [PBGL] and [MTGL]
From: Nick Edmonds (ngedmond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-21 14:52:14

Neither currently attempt to fully support dynamic graphs, or even
incremental graphs for that matter, in the presence of concurrent
access. Both however could likely be adapted to solve your problem.
Neither will do so 'out-of-the-box'.

PBGL is unlikely to give you much of a performance boost with graphs
of this scale but may help somewhat. I outlined in the other thread
how BGL could be adapted fairly simply, adapting PBGL would only be
slightly more complex. I don't really want to go dig through the MTGL
and figure out how to adapt it to compute incremental SSSP, but it is
likely possible as well.

Feel free to ask me to expound if the details in the other thread
aren't adequate.

Cheers,
Nick