Subject: [boost] [rdb] Uploaded 0.0.07
From: Jean-Louis Leroy (jl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-23 16:51:04

This version features :
* insert...set syntax (but no insert...select yet)
* update [where]
* delete from [where]
* create and drop follow the same syntax pattern as the others
* attempts to simplify the internals (in insert - select still needs a
second look)
* some concept checks

It's *beginning* to look like something one could use in simple real
apps. What's missing before it qualifies is imo `like', 'exists' and
transactions. That should not take long.

This version compiles with msvc9 and gcc 4.4.1. I tested on Win32 with
an Access db via ODBC. The sql engine tests pass on Linux but I have not
tried the ODBC test suite on Unix yet. If somebody tries it, please tell me.

I have changed the naming scheme : first number is major revision ;
second is the milestone (crud with direct execution ; transactions ;
prepared statements ; dialects ; constraints ; dynamic sql - which btw I
am now nearly sure I can fit elegantly in my framework ; views). Third
number is just there for getting ++'ed.

The test suite is still the doc but after the transactions I'll begin
documenting. Probably with QuickBook.

It's funny to see that some people are still downloading 0.04. As I
write this the downlaod count bumped to 21 :-D To avoid confusion due to
the change in the versioning scheme I deleted the old versions.

J-L