Subject: [boost] Matrix Library
From: Cem Kalyoncu (cemkalyoncu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-23 22:40:54

As a part of our graphics study, we have built a 2D matrix class to
implement few matrix operation. After the study we have expanded our aim
for matrix operations system and started building a matrix and possibly a
math library. Currently matrix library is quite near to the finish. To
make it as generic as possible, we have used templates. Current state of
the project can be accessed from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mathlibcpp/ (SVN:
https://mathlibcpp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mathlibcpp/). A simple
search revealed that there is no matrix module for boost libraries. We are
willing to resolve compatibility issues and lend our support this module.
However, before taking any action, I would like to ask your opinions.

Thanks in advance,
Cem Kalyoncu

Following functions exists in the library:
Set/Get/GetData/()
Resize/GetSize/GetCols/GetRows
isSquare/isIdentity
Compare/==/!=
=/Copy constructor/CopyTo
[Row|Col|]Min/Max/Average/Sum/Median
[Row|Col]MinIndex/MaxIndex
SortRows
RemoveCol/RemoveRow
matrix operators (+, -, *, +=, -=, *=)
scalar operator (+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=)
Transpose/Determinant/Inverse/Minor/Cofactor/Adjoint
Uses a managedbuffer and allows temporary matrixes which are not copied
Identity/ZeroFilled/RandomFilled/RobertsCross/SobelX|Y
conversion to string and output to a stream is supported