Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Iterator filter_iterator issues
From: Christoph Heindl (christoph.heindl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-27 02:46:35

Steven,

thanks for answering. I was a little bit surprised by the fact that
the original start point of iteration wasn't considered when
decrementing the iterator. I probably missed the fact that
decrementing an iteration pointing to the beginning of a range is
undefined.

Thanks again for clarifying,
Christoph