Subject: Re: [boost] [Fusion] port to c++0x
From: Christopher Schmidt (mr.chr.schmidt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-30 14:29:01

Joel de Guzman schrieb:
> Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>> I participated in Google's 'Summer of Code' for Boost this year. My
>> project was to port Boost.Fusion to c++0x.
>> The program is over now and I would like to give you a short report on
>> my work and put my code up for comments.
>
> Kudos to Christopher. You did a splendid job. I'm very happy with
> the work that you have done. I'm looking forward to having your
> code incorporated into Fusion in the future.
>
> Regards,

Thanks a lot!

Based on the feedback of Dan, Hartmut, Larry and you I think I can start
working on making my code trunk-mergable.
For now I would like to try to keep up with the mainline development and
get all boost test-cases (in particular the Boost.Proto and Boost.Spirit
ones) passing when being compiled with my port.
Once this is done, I will get back to this mailing list so a further
approach can be discussed.
Is this okay?

-Christopher