Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Multithread problem inserting edges and exploring the same graph
From: Cosimo Calabrese (cosimo.calabrese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-01 11:09:05

I've just looked to the edge_descriptor definition. An edge_descriptor
is equal to another edge_descriptor if and only if they have the same
source and target (from edge_base definition) and the same pointer to a
property (from the edge_desc_impl definition).

If the 'original graph' doesn't never involve the free vertexes, and the
'little graph' necessary involves the free vertexes, so an
edge_descriptor of the original graph will not be never the same of an
edge_descriptor of the little graph.

If I'm sure to distinguish the edges of both the graphs, I think that I
can implement the union_graph shortly.

What do you think about it?

Thanks,
Cosimo Calabrese.