Subject: [boost] [graph] Include conflict when using spirit classic and graph libraries together
From: Oliver Koenig (koenig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-15 05:45:42

Hello,

boost/graph/depth_first_search.hpp includes
boost/spirit/home/phoenix.hpp. This include points to Phoenix2, what
finally leads to conflicts if the spirit classic library (using
Phoenix1) is used together with the Boost graph library.

Is the spirit include in boost/graph/depth_first_search.hpp needed at
all? I cannot see where something from phoenix is used in that header
and in our code everything seems to work fine if I simply remove this
include.

Sincerely
ok

Oliver Koenig