Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41] Release Notes
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-17 05:07:22

Daniel James wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Since we've more or less entered feature freeze, it's time to add any
> updates to the release notes. As always, you can just email me a line
> or two and I'll add it, ideally including the Trac tickets that have
> been fixed. Or if you want to do it yourself, the release notes
> directory is:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/
>
> It would be best if you could do this before Sunday so that your
> changes will be included in the beta notes.

I don't think I have access to the website, so I send this to you:

Changes in Boost.DateTime:

* The default format for time durations is now "%-%O:%M:%S%F" instead of
"%-%H:%M:%S%F" that was used previously. In order to retain the old
behavior, the format string has to be specified explicitly during the
time IO facet construction
([@https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1861 #1861]).

* Gregorian dates now use 32-bit integer type internally on 64-bit
platforms ([@https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3308 #3308]).

Full changelog is available here: libs/date_time/xmldoc/changes.xml
(this needs to be translated into the path to generated html).