Subject: Re: [boost] The C++ Post-Processor
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-18 08:48:53

Christian Schladetsch wrote:
> And, is there any serious effort to make a formal and correct C++
> interpreter? It can of course be done. I will argue that it has to be done
> sooner than later if C++ is to remain relevant as an actively used (as
> opposed to necessarily maintained) language going forward.

There is a famous company:
http://www.edg.com/

Using their products, you would probably be able to get your interpreter, but because it won't be open source, you probably won't be happy. But before you claim that they should open source it, consider that their offering can be used as an important building block of products that really make money.

Regards,
Thomas