Subject: [boost] [interthreads] Pre-review request
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-19 17:42:46

Hi,

I have requested the Review Wizards to include Boost.Interthreads library on the review schedule.
Even if there were not too much interest for this library on this ML, there were more than 1000 dowloads from the Boost Vault.
I'm open to reduce the scope of the library, if there are some parts that are not enough generic.

I would appreciate it if people could participate to this Pre-review, reading the documentation, testing on their compiler, ....
Every comment will help me a lot to improve the library.

BTW, I'm looking for a review manager.

Thanks in advance,
Vicente

InterThreads