Subject: Re: [boost] [rfc] a library for gesture recognition, speech recognition, and synthesis
From: Michael Fawcett (michael.fawcett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-23 13:56:00

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Stjepan Rajko <stjepan.rajko_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> However, the documentation is lacking, so I'm curious to know which parts of
> the functionality (if any) are of interest to the boost community, so I know
> what parts of the documentation to focus on.  I am also considering
> proposing a presentation of this library to BoostCon.

We would be interested if it could make something like this (video
links to demonstration of multi-touch touch table):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2pPeW4cUgU

easier to code for. Currently the gesture recognition is pretty
primitive, and none of it is generic. Would love to hear that this
library could help.

--Michael Fawcett