Subject: [boost] [task in sandbox] memory leak?
From: Jeffrey Hellrung (jhellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-27 18:27:06

All:

A colleague of mine is trying to use the proposed Boost.Task library in
the sandbox, but he is observing some memory leaks. See forwarded email
below and attached cpp file. Does anyone have any information or
suggestions for him?

I agreed to query the list for him, but if this becomes too involved,
I'll ask him to subscribe and communicate directly.

Thanks!

- Jeff