Subject: Re: [boost] boost.math
From: rodrigue pons (pons.rodrigue_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-29 06:18:53

Thank you very much for ours replies.
I had a look on these libs, but they don't fit to my context because i
need the logarithm(s) function(s), and these libs don't implement
it/them. And i don't have time nor skill to do it myself.
I tried also MAPM, that implement logaritmic functions, but there is
others problems with this lib. But i'm going to resolve them.

Thank you all.

r0d.