Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41.0] Release branch closed for all changes; beta RC tomorrow
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-01 07:23:01

> The release branch is closed for all changes. Unless someone objects
> strenuously, I'll build a release candidate for the beta tomorrow
> (Tuesday) morning, eastern US time.

using the current release branch, i get the following warnings
(gcc-4.4.1, x86_64-linux-gnu)

libs/boost/boost/exception/detail/exception_ptr_base.hpp:17: warning:
'class boost::exception_detail::exception_ptr_base' has virtual
functions and accessible non-virtual destructor
[snip]
libs/boost/boost/exception_ptr.hpp:43: warning: 'class
boost::exception_ptr' has virtual functions and accessible non-virtual
destructor

hth, tim

--
tim_at_[hidden]