Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41.0] Beta 1 release candidate
From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-02 13:38:36

Beman Dawes wrote:
> 1.41.0 beta 1 release candidates are available at http://
> boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> Before pushing the beta out to SourceForge, I'd appreciate it if
> several people would try the release candidate and report success or
> problems.

Hi Beman,

A couple of minor documentation issues. I noticed that these
libraries are not listed in the Libraries Listed Alphabetically,
though they are listed in the Libraries by Category. Perhaps someone
could add them to the alphabetical listing?

conversion/lexical_cast - lexical_cast class template, from Kevlin
Henney
result_of - determines the type of a function call expression.
base-from-member - Idiom to initialize a base class with a member,
from Daryle Walker.
-- Noel