Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41.0] [phoenix] Beta 1 release candidate
From: Phil Richards (news_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-05 14:16:34

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 07:56 +0800, Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Phil Richards wrote:
> > Every test in spirit/phoenix was marked as a failure: looking at the
> > failure report, none of them actually failed. (All had a success report
> > for the test.)
> You lost me there. I don't know what the problem is.

Not exactly my clearest written description, but basically, the summary
report from the test runs gives a table which looks a bit like:

Test Name
gcc-4.4.1
release
link-static
threading-multi
threading-multi

algorithm
bind
container
core
detail
function
object
operator
scope
statement

algorithm
bind
container
core
detail
function
object
operator
scope
statement
arithmetic_tests
Fail
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Fail
Missing
Missing
Fail
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Fail
Missing
Missing
bind_function_object_tests
Fail
Missing
Fail
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Fail
Missing
Fail
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing
Missing

(I suspect this will be horribly mangled by email, but basically there
are lots of columns, most with "Missing", and every other entry is
"Fail".)

Clicking on a "Fail" (for example the first one), leads to:

libs-spirit-phoenix-test-arithmetic_tests.test-gcc-4.4.1-release-link-static-threading-multi
Run output:
No errors detected.

EXIT STATUS: 0

So the library_status.html for phoenix is wrongly generated: there are no errors.

Hope this makes slightly more sense,
Phil

--
Phil Richards, <news_at_[hidden]>