Subject: Re: [boost] Help needed in fixing warnings
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-08 13:00:31

Hmmm - at what level are the tests run at? That is if using msvc at
warning level 3 and it comes up "clean" but that doesn't happen
at level 4, it the library "clean".

For gcc - I don't know if there is a concept of warning level
or if there is something analogous. But there certain warnings
can be suppressed, and there is -weff and -pedantic etc.

Exactly what is the hoop we're expected to jump through?

Robert Ramey