Subject: Re: [boost] [integer] long long warning
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-10 08:25:45

>> Not yet, but it hits my stuff as well, so sometime I want to see it
>> fixed.
>> BTW I believe there are quite a few changes to Boost.Integer in Trunk
>> that
>> have never been merged to release as well, which adds extra complications
>> :-(
>
> They mainly look like new developments, and the test results aren't
> great so IMO we should probably just move them onto a branch and copy
> the files from the release branch. They can be merged back later if
> someone wants to deal with them.

I had a quick look, and it appears that:

* The test programs take too long to build (someone needs to split them up).
* There seems to be a problem with print_out_template in the
integer_test.cpp program that is causing many of the failures (only gcc it
seems will resolve the overload as intended).

If someone thinks they can fix these that would be really cool :-)

John.