Subject: [boost] GGL Review
From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-10 14:34:55

GGL Review

I'm very happy to see that that GGL is now ready for inclusion into
boost. I have been following this library for the last couple of years.
During that time, I have spent probably 5 hours looking over the code,
reading the documentation and compiling the samples.
I have a background in GIS applications.

Count me as an enthusiastic supporter of this library and as a "yes"
vote for inclusion into boost. I have no doubt that GGL will become one
of the more popular libraries in boost.

Thank you to Barend Gehrels, Bruno Lalande and Mateusz Loskot for submitting
it to the public domain and to boost.

The samples and tests are thorough and compile without errors or warnings
on the latest version of the Intel compiler. The code follows all
expected boost
conventions.

Tom Brinkman