Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] Version 2.0 available
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-11 10:41:23

Hi Eric,

> Congrats! So is this a review request? Nudge, nudge.

:) Yes. As soon as a review date is decided, there will be an
announcement. Msm already has a review manager (Dave), we now have a
powerful version, we just need a review date.

>Do we really need another lambda? I hope that with a proto-based
>Phoenix, we can retire all the mini-lambdas that have been
>proliferating. (I'm guilty of this, too.)

I expected that one :)
Right now, yes I need. I need a tool to generate an mpl::vector of
transitions (meaning with actions and guards), which I didn't manage
to get to work with phoenix (maybe there is a way but I didn't see
it). Of course, a proto-based phoenix would be of great help and if
needed, I'd be happy to help on this.

Regards,

Christophe