Subject: [boost] [1.41.0] Release plans
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-11 17:21:55
The plan to do a Beta 2 has been canceled at the urging of Robert
Ramey, Eric Niebler, Paul Bristow, and others.
We will stick to more-or-less the same schedule, but do a final
release rather than a Beta 2 release.
Please complete all merges to branches/release by 9 PM, Friday,
November 13th, US Eastern time (02:00, Nov. 14 UTC) That's a day
earlier than expected, but will be a lot more convenient for me if we
can hold to it.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk