Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] GGL review starts today, November 5th
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-14 16:46:48

Hi,

In order to be able to step through the examples and tests with the VC debugger, I created CMakeLists.txt files for both. There were .sln files there, but they don't seem to work with VC9express.
I initially also planned to test the interactions and comparisons with the other libs, but I gave up when I had to build soci and was presented with a .sln file not working with VC9express again.

One of the files should be placed in lib/ggl/example, the other should be placed in lib/ggl/test. In cmake, you will most probably have to adjust the BOOST_ROOT_DIR to point to your boost installation.

The tests "strategies/segment_intersection.cpp" and "multi/algorithms/multi_centroid1.cpp" fail to build, but this is no surprise since they are also excluded in the corresponding jamfiles.

I tested the CMakeLists.txt files with VC9express and gcc-4.3.4 under cygwin.

Regards,
Thomas