Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] warnings in debug build
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-16 12:35:24

and another question

Which file was being compiled?

Turns out that the emission of warnings (and errors) in code
occurs when templates are instantiated. So it's not enough
to know where the warning is emitted.

Currently, almost all the warning which occur
when building the tests have been addressed.

Pending are warnings which are emitted when the
library is built.

Also, I've set the warning level in accordance
the new guidlines. In order to address this, it would
be helpful to know what level of warning you are using
and how it compares with the new guidline

Robert Ramey