Subject: Re: [boost] [Variant] [BGL] Variant<edge_descriptor, edge_descriptor> is not EqualityComparable
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-18 07:39:18

> I've never seen SFINAE before, so I've spent a little on it. It seems the
> case in which I've more of one possibility of overload, that can cause
> ambiguity. In my case it seems I've no possibility, because there isn't any
> compatibility between my operator and the call.

It's the formal name for the problems that have been described. You can't
find an overload because, somehow, the compiler is rejecting your template.

> I've tried on MSVS 2008, but the result is the same.

 If you can post your full implementation, I'll run it through GCC and see
if the error persists, or if there's a nicer way to fix it.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]