Subject: Re: [boost] Fixing warnings - progress
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-21 07:20:54

Paul A. Bristow <pbristow <at> hetp.u-net.com> writes:

> I've updated
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/WarningFixes
>
> on progress we are making (a little effort would go a long way to fixing the
> remaining warnings)
> to show what has been fixed, and where we need more information, and more work.
> Please post information to be added, or edit the page yourself - it is a wiki
> after all

Paul, wouldn't it be better (if possible) to set up
a regression tester with the appropriate compiler configuration
and some postprocessing to retrieve warning messages, so that
this is wholly automated. Maybe Volodya can hekp with this.
I fear all manual processes.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo